The IMPACT Weymouth Harm Reduction Drop-in-Center is available to Weymouth residents, over the age of 18, who are looking for harm reduction resources and/or recovery support for your own or a loved one’s substance use. Our goal is to prevent overdose deaths in our community.
The site is fully staffed by trained Recovery Coaches who are using his/her/their lived experience in recovery to help others. We understand, respect, and support all pathways of recovery. We will provide you with FREE, non-judgmental resources, information, and education.
We are here to help and can provide:
- FREE naloxone and other harm reduction supplies
- Referrals and transportation to clinics and treatment centers
- Resources on overdose education and prevention
- Access to medication for opioid use disorder
- Assistance with navigating housing, employment, benefits, and other supports
- Peer support meetings
- Social Activities
- Assistance with meeting basic needs (food, laundry, hygiene)
- Access to computers and phones
We are committed to providing a safe and judgement-free environment; the drop-in center is open to anyone looking for support or who wants to learn more.
We are open! Just stop by!
Monday 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please call us at 857-358-8973
Location: 210 Winter St., Suite 101, Weymouth, MA