The primary focus and overall goal of the Plymouth Family Resource Center is to connect families to their communities. The PFRC provides free community-based, multi-cultural, support groups, parenting programs, assessment services, information and referral resources, and education for families whose children range in age from birth to 18. Our dedicated PFRC team will assist parents, grandparents, guardians, caregivers, youth of all ages, other family members, and any member of the community seeking support. We will work with families to assess their needs and connect them to appropriate resources and services. Additionally, the PFRC collaborates with numerous agencies, community organizations, town and city governments, school systems, Department of Children and Families, Juvenile Probation (providing Child Requiring Assistance/CRA support), and civic and religious organizations to provide the best service possible to families within our community.
The PFRC offers three tiers of support:
- Assessment and Family Support
- Conducted by Licensed Clinician and Family Partner.
- Assess all domains of youth and family life.
- Review areas of need and build Family Support Plan based on recommendations and family wishes.
- Resources and Referrals
- Assistance for families & providers/can be in person or over phone.
- Referrals & resources to community based, behavioral health services, recreational activities.
- Emergency food pantry, assistance applying for state benefits
- Groups and Events
- Parent and teen groups/workshops to address school refusal and positive decision making
- Free Parenting groups (Nurturing Parents & Fathers, Active Parenting, Parenting Journey)
- Groups for youth (LGBTQ Teens, Life Skills, Girls Empowerment, Teen Anger Management),
- Parties and social events (Halloween, Outdoor Movie Nights, School’s Out).
- Support for Parents, Grandparents, Kinship Caregivers
- Youth Activities
- Education Opportunities
- Prevention Services
- Community Services
- Child Requiring Assistance (CRA) Support
- Groups for Youth, Adults, and Families
Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *1st of the month only
The following items are gratefully accepted in an effort to continually expand the resources available to our families:
- Gas cards in $20 increments
- Uber $20 gift cards
- Stop & Shop $25 gift cards
- Walmart $25 gift cards
You can make a direct monetary donation to PFRC by clicking here and designating your donation to the PFRC