Plymouth Family Resource Center
We understand the many challenges of parenting and the complexity of the many systems your family may be involved with including schools, Social Services, State Agencies, and the Court System. Our goal is to help you and your family identify what would be helpful to your family. Based on your needs, our knowledgeable and dedicated staff will help you with referrals, services, and supports.
Every family has different needs and, depending on your needs, we offer three levels of support:
- Assessments and Family Support Planning
- Resources and Referrals
- Groups, Community Events & Activities
- Parent Education Groups
- Peer-to-Peer Groups (for youth and adults)
- Information and Assistance (for families needing access to health, safety, employment training, education and recovery supports)
- Cultural, Social, and Recreational Events (for families and youth)
- Children Requiring Assistance (CRA) Services (for children who are having serious problems at home and at school, including runaways, truants, and sexually exploited children)
Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *1st of the month only
The following items are gratefully accepted in an effort to continually expand the resources available to our families:
- Gas cards in $20 increments
- Uber $20 gift cards
- Stop & Shop $25 gift cards
- Walmart $25 gift cards
You can make a direct monetary donation to PFRC by clicking here and designating your donation to the PFRC