MA Young People in Recovery
Massachusetts’ Young People in Recovery Program (MyPiR) is a statewide group of young people who are passionate about helping others by sharing our recovery journey! We offer recovery supports, organize events and activities, assist with access to treatment, and connect young people that are looking for fellowship.
Funded through the Department of Public Health-Bureau of Addiction Services (DPH-BSAS), the MyPiR program is in 8 areas throughout the state including:
- Cape and Islands
MyPiR offers a safe space to connect with other young people who really understand what you are going through. There are no judgments, only safe, accepting, and supportive peers who you can ask the hard questions. We explore all recovery options together! We understand, have lived, and fully support all paths of recovery.
All locations offer:
- Recovery Support– The type, focus, and time of groups are decided by YOU!
- Social Events and Activities-Opportunity to meet others and have FUN!
- Access to Treatment– What do you need? We will help you find IT!
- Vocational and Education Supports-We know the resources that may help you get the training and education that you need or want to do.
- Job Readiness- Looking for a job? We can help with education and training opportunities.
- Health and Wellness-Together we can create a well-balanced life.
- Housing Supports– Safe and affordable housing is critical to the recovery process. We can help with finding resources to support you.
MyPiR is FREE! FREE! FREE! It costs nothing to participate. Please note that some events/activities may require an admission fee.
Monday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.