Turning Point Peer Recovery Center
The Center staff, all who are in recovery, are available to offer support, no matter what recovery pathway is best for you. We welcome all who seek a safe and supportive environment and offer access to community connections, educational resources, sober activities and so much more. The lives of everyone connected with the Center have been touched in some way by substance use. Together, we are committed to sharing these experiences in order to build a strong, safe and connected recovery community.
Who are we?
We are the new face of recovery. We are a community of peers, each with a heart for recovery. Many of us are in recovery. We are also the friends, family members and allies of loved ones who have experienced a substance use disorder. We are here for hope. We are here for change.
Our Core Values
- Keep Recovery First ~ Focus on recovery and supporting one another.
- Cultural Diversity and Inclusion ~ The center honors all paths to recovery and welcomes all people in recovery.
- Participatory Process ~ The recovery community actively develops the culture, activities and focus of the center. The recovery community will develop a strong independent identity to support one another.
- Peers Helping Peers ~ Peer support may include:
- Affiliation – a safe place to belong
- Leadership Development ~ Provide opportunities for members to take a leadership position.
Come to our next Community Meeting and have your voice be heard!
Funded by the Department of Public Health – Bureau of Substance Abuse Services and is proudly hosted by Bay State Community Services.
At the Recovery Center You Will Find:
- Safe Space
- Positive & Encouraging Atmosphere
- Computer Lab
- Library / Meditation Room
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Events
- Music room
- Art Supplies