The Greater South Shore Behavioral Health Collaborative (GSS-BHC) is funded by The South Shore Health Community Health Initiative of South Shore Health Systems. This 5-year initiative began in 2019 and was designed to address the Behavioral Health Needs in our communities. Bay State Community Services (BSCS) as the host/lead agency joined with 10 local social services and medical providers to form this comprehensive and innovative integrated care model.
The GSS-BHC was formed to understand, define, and address the challenges that individuals in our community experience when looking for social services supports throughout the Greater South Shore Area. The primary goal is to collaboratively meet the needs of individuals struggling to meet their most basic needs through rapid collaborative response in resource identification and ease of access to interagency resources and referrals.
This program is funded by South Shore Health System
To request services or make a referral for this program, please call 617-388-4849
- Bay State Community Services (host/lead agency)
- Brockton Area Multi Services (BAMSI)
- Father Bill’s & MainSpring Homeless Services
- Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (QARI)
- Quincy Community Action Programs, Inc. (QCAP)
- South Shore Community Action Council
- Weymouth Health Department
- Weymouth Health Department.
Medical Partners-Manet Community Health Center and South Cove Community Health Center.
Collaborating partners include Aspire Health Alliance and Blue Hills Community Health Alliance (CHNA 20).